NSG Certified HTML 5 Designer
HTML 5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting
content for the World Wide Web. Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the
latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers
and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.).
HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML
In particular, HTML 5 adds many new features like include the new <video>, <audio> and <canvas> elements, as well as the integration of scalable vector graphics content (SVG) and MATH ML for mathematical formulas. These features are designed to make it easy to include and handle multimedia and graphical content on the web without having to resort to proprietary plugins and APIs.
The following are the concepts covered in this course;
- Introduction to HTML 5
- Background of HTML 5
- Getting Started with HTML 5
- New Features in HTML 5
- Understanding the different types of TAGS like; <a> <abbr> <acronym> <address>
- Learn & Design the Window Events
- Learn & Design the Form Events
- Learn & Design the Keyboard Events
- Learn & Design the Mouse Events
- Learn & Design the Media Events
- Understand the different types of attributes like;
- and many more..
Duration: 20 hrs
Employment Options: Professional Designer Html5