NSG Certified MCSA
Server course trains candidate to acquire the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage and networking.
- Installing windows server 2012.
- Installing Active Directory domain controllers.
- Active Directory user, group, OU management Create and manage Group Policy objects (GPOs).
- DHCP - Deployment and configuration.
- DNS - Forward and reverse lookup, primary/secondary/stub zone, forwarders, root hints, caching only DNS, Dynamic DNS.
- Configure Distributed File system (DFS).
- Deploy and manage Windows Deployment Services (WDS) Install and configure Windows Server Update Service (WSUS).
- Advance Group Policy Object configuration and management.
- Configure routing
- Hyper-V - Creating and configuring virtual machines.
- Hyper-V - Creating and configuring virtual machine storage
- Deploy and manage Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Install and configure Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Configure DCS to monitor servers,
- VMs, networking. real time performance Configure
- Distributed File system (DFS)
- Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configure file and disk encryption
- Configure routing Configure NAT
- Configure VPN
- Configure RADIUS servers
- Configure Network Access Protection
- FSMO roles
- Active Directory backup and restoration
- Active directory task delegation
- Active Directory object and container level recovery
- Advance Group Policy Object configuration and management
- Configure Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configure failover clustering
- Manage Virtual Machine (VM) migration
- Advanced DHCP
- Advanced DNS
- Active Directory Forest trust relationship
- Active Directory sites and services
- Active Directory Certificate services
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS)
Duration: 120 hrs
Employment Options:Desktop Support, System Engineer, Server Support Engineer.